Contai Co-Operative Bank Ltd. adheres to the privacy protocols of the internet. We want to make sure that you understand that we treat information provided/received from you with utmost importance and under no circumstances will compromise with it.
You can visit the Contai Co-Operative Bank Ltd. website without divulging who you are or any information pertaining to you. Our server only collects information such as IP address, demographics, OS, browser, or domain name from where the visitors are accessed but never the email addresses. This information is collected to serve the purpose of calculating the total number of visits on the website from different sources, average time spent, number of pages viewed etc. Gathered input is used by the company to improve the relevance and experience of users on our website, usability, and troubleshooting. By accessing our site you unconditionally accept us to collect these inputs.
Policy Related To Personal Information
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To Manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The personal
data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To Contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Not Providing Mandatory Personal Information
During registration, the user must provide mandatory information; failing to which will normally terminate the registration process.
Policy Related to Sharing of Information
Your information is safe with us. Contai Co-Operative Bank Ltd. will not share your information without your prior permission. At times, however, email addresses may be shared with outside reputed sources but on such occasions, you would normally be given an opportunity to limit such accesses. But in case no restriction is mentioned by the user, we will proceed as usual.
Contai Co-Operative Bank Ltd. only shares information with those maintaining high data privacy and security standards. However, we aren’t responsible for the privacy policies employed by third-party sites.
Storing and Using Cookie
We use a technology called a cookie to improve the user experience of returning users in the future. A cookie is a technology where small data is sent to user’s browser and then gets stored into user’s hard drive. It helps us recognize returning users and offer custom information to them. Usually, you would be informed when a cookie is used and registering with the website is normally regarded as your consent to receive cookies.
No Obligation Policy
You recognize that you are under no obligation to provide your personal information but when you do, it is with your full consent, volition and desire. Contai Co-Operative Bank Ltd. under no circumstances is obligated to disclose sources from where personal information about you is provided to us. We would consider it to be provided by you unless you successfully prove to us, to our satisfaction, within fifteen days’ time, that the information was offered without your free consent.
Access, Correction, Objection of Your Personal Information
Within the scope of local laws you can update, cancel or modify personal data provided to us, including your profile and preferences. It can be done from your account information. In case, you face difficulties in accessing your data, you may contact to us at [email protected]
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System Logs & Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
If you are under the age of 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use our app with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, we will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.